Deck Post Anchor Foam
Fast 2KTM Deck Post Anchor is a patented expanding composite designed to fill the peripheral void between a post and the hole for load bearing applications. Fast 2KTM Deck Post Anchor builds on the technology of the award winning and widely successful Fast 2K™ and Pole Setting Expanding Composite Backfill used to set fences and utility poles for more than 20 years.
- Replaces up to 90 times its weight in concrete
- Fast 2KTM Deck Post Anchor expands from a thin liquid, allowing for easy installation in off-center holes
- No water needed
- No post base/saddle required
- Sets posts in minutes
- Has exceptional adhesion to posts allowing for heavy loads to be placed on the post
- When fully cured, it becomes water-resistant
- Can be used during winter
Retail Case of 10 x 33.8 fl.oz. (1L) divided bags. Fills 6” diameter holes, 3’ deep using common traffic posts. Mix in the bag using a ‘shoe shining’ technique.
Contractor Case of 12 x 33.8 fl.oz. (1L) divided bags. Fills 6” diameter holes, 3’ deep using common traffic posts. Mix in the bag using a ‘shoe shining’ technique.
Jugs and drum cases also available, see technical data sheets and contact H.B. Fuller for details.
No water is required in the mixing process making Fast 2KTM more convenient than concrete for setting deck and fence posts.
The finished look of your post installation job is important. When Fast 2KTM is dry you can cut away unwanted product material with a handsaw or utility knife.